國立中山大學108學年度外國學生招生簡章( Admission Application for International Degree Students)
2.具外國國籍且符合下列規定，於申請時並已連續居留海外(*註 2)六年以上者(*註 3)，得申請入學。
a.申請時兼具中華民國國籍，應自始未曾在臺設有戶籍 (需註記自始未曾在臺設有戶籍之聲明具結 書)。
c.前 2 項均未曾以僑生身分在臺就學，且未於當學年度接受海外聯合招生委員會分發。
Applicants' eligibility is based on "MOE Regulations Regarding International Students Undertaking Studies in Taiwan". If the MOE Regulations are updated, these Regulations announced by the MOE will take priority. For updated information relating to the MOE Regulations, please contact the MOE directly.
(1) Applicants must qualify for legal student status in compliance with Article 2 of the Ministry of Education's Regulations Regarding International Students Undertaking Studies in Taiwan". International students are defined as follows:
a. Individuals of foreign nationality, who has never held nationality status from the Republic of China and does not possess an overseas Chinese student status at the time of application, are qualified to apply for admission under this regulation.
b. Individuals of foreign nationality, pursuant to the following regulations and who held residency overseas continuously for no less than 6 years, are also qualified to apply for admission under this regulation.
i. An individual who also is a national of the R.O.C., but does not hold or has had a household registration in Taiwan.
ii. An individual who also was a national of the R.O.C. but has no R.O.C. nationality at the time of their application shall have an annulled status regarding their R.O.C. nationality for no less than 8 years after an annulment of R.O.C. nationality by the Ministry of the Interior.
iii. Regarding individuals mentioned in both of the above articles must not have studied in Taiwan as overseas Chinese student nor received placement permission during the same year of the application by the University Entrance Committee for Overseas Chinese Students.
c. According to the Education Cooperation Framework Agreement, a foreign national, who was selected by a foreign government, organization, or school and does not hold a R.O.C. household registration from the time of his/her birth is not subject to the limitations as prescribed in Paragraph 2, is eligible to apply with approval from Ministry of Education.
d. An applicant of foreign nationality, concurrently holding a permanent residence status in Hong Kong or Macao, having no history of a household registration record in Taiwan and, at the time of application, has resided in Hong Kong, Macao, or another foreign country continuously for no less than 6 years.
e. An applicant being a former citizen of Mainland China and holds a foreign nationality, having no history of household registration record in Taiwan, and at the time of application, has resided overseas continuously for no less than 6 years.
(2) Upon completion of the course of study, at a school in Taiwan, to which an international student has applied, the student's admission to higher academic levels shall be handled in a manner identical to the procedures of admission for local students An exception is that an application for a master’s degree or higher levels of graduate studies can be processed under the procedures of each individual school.
(3) An individual who has never been dismissed by other universities in Taiwan.
(4) During the course of study in Taiwan, international students, who have undertaken initial household registration, resident registration, naturalization or restoration of the R.O.C. nationality, will lose their international student status and shall be dismissed by the school.
(5) During the course of study in Taiwan, international students, who have undertaken initial household registration, resident registration, naturalization or restoration of the R.O.C. nationality, will lose their international student status and shall be dismissed by the school.
Violation of any regulation of MOE Regulations Regarding International Students Undertaking Studies in Taiwan will result in immediate cancellation of the applicant’s admission or the deprivation of the applicant’s recognized status as NSYSU registered student, or revocation of applicant’s NSYSU diploma. No certificates will be awarded.
2、申請及放榜時程 Admission Schedule
|Online application service opens for 2018
|Notification of selection result
|Admitted applicants reply Acceptance Feedback School issues Letter of Acceptance
|Notification for waiting list applicants
|Notified waiting list applicants reply Acceptance Feedback School issues Letter of Acceptance
3、申請方式 How to Apply
(1) Application form can ONLY be completed online. Please visit http://admission.nsysu.edu.tw/eoiaform/passportMember/login
(2) Please complete application procedure online, upload all required document and press “Submit”. Only applications completed and received before the application due date can be accepted.
(3) Each applicant may apply for two undergraduate/graduate programs at most, and one group within one undergraduate/graduate program at most; when applying for two undergraduate/graduate programs, please submit required documents individually for each program. Applicants accepted for both programs can only choose to accept and enroll in one program.
(4) All documents submitted with the application will not be returned regardless of applicant’s admission status. Please keep personal copy for future reference.
4、申請文件 Online Admission Application
2. 由原畢業學校開立之中文或英文之歷年成績單影本 申請博士班者，需加繳大學歷年成績單。
1.金額須達美金 4,000 元或臺幣 12 萬元以上。
(四) 喪失國籍許可證書正本：依國籍法第二條規定，如為華裔外國學生應放棄中華民國國籍八年以上(自 內政部許可喪失中華民國國籍之日起，秋季班至 2019 年 8 月 1 日止；春季班至 2020 年 2 月 1 日止) (不曾具有中華民國國籍者免)。
(五) 中山大學獎學金應繳之資料(詳見 http://oia.nsysu.edu.tw/files/11-1328-16279.php?Lang=en) (無申請者免) 。
(六) 各系所另訂應附繳之資料（詳見 5-24 頁)。
Applicants must upload the following documents to the online application system before application due date.
(1) Certificate of Highest-Level Diploma and Transcript: a. One photocopy of diploma in Chinese or English issued by the institute.
For undergraduate programs, please provide high school diploma; for master programs, please provide Bachelor Degree Diploma; for doctorate programs, please provide Master’s Degree Diploma. If you are currently studying at an institute, please submit proof of enrolment with anticipated graduation time issued by the institute.
For Taiwanese university graduates, please submit diploma in CHINESE.
b. One photocopy of transcript in Chinese or English issued by the institute.
Applicants for Ph.D. program should provide both undergraduate and graduate transcripts.
(2) One photocopy of financial statement in Chinese or English.
a. All applicants must provide a financial statement of at least USD$4,000 or NTD$120,000.
b.Full scholarship recipients can provide scholarship certificate instead (scholarship application form not accepted).
c. If the financial statement is not in the name of the applicant, a declaration with signature from the sponsor must be included, stating the relationship with the applicant and guaranteeing responsibility for all of applicant's expenses in Taiwan.
(3)A photocopy of Certificate of Nationality: i.e. passport, residence certificate or birth certificate.
(4)Certificate of Nationality Renouncement of Republic of China (if applicable): Required for applicants who once held nationality of the Republic of China. Applicants must have renounced their nationality for at least 8 years from the date of the certificate to the first day of the Fall Semester, August 1st, 2019 (For Spring Semester, it should be February 1st, 2020).
(5)Other materials required by NSYSU Scholarship for International Students (if applicable): Please refer to http://oia.nsysu.edu.tw/files/11-1328-16279.php?Lang=en for more details.
(6) Other materials required by specific Undergraduate/Graduate Programs (if applicable): Please refer to required documents of each department/institute from page 8.
※OIA does not accept any documents submitted in paper (except recommendation letters). Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if any uploading problems occurred.
※The above documents (1)~(4) need to be uploaded successfully and qualified after review in order to be passed to the departments for final assessment.
語文能力須達說明 (C) 之規定。
系所附加規定： 申請者應於申請期限截止前檢具以下審查所需之資料，向本校國際事務處提出申請： 1.須具大學學歷證明及大學在學成績單、推薦信二封、中文留學計畫書及中文自傳各一份，並經本所入學審查委 員核定後錄取。 2.語文能力要求： (C)華語文能力測驗（TOCFL）進階級（B1）或新漢語水準考試（New HSK）3 級以上；或在臺灣學習 480 小 時以上（海外學習 960 小時以上）之證明。
Department or Graduate Institute
Language of instruction
College of Liberal Arts
Institute of Philosophy
Program taught in Chinese.
Applicants must meet Language Requirement (C) regarding Chinese proficiency.
Additional Requirements： All the following documents should be submitted to the Office of International Affairs, National Sun Yat-sen University before the deadline： 1.Copy (Certified) of undergraduate diploma and (cumulative) transcript, two (2) recommendation letters, autobiography (in Chinese), and Study Plan (in Chinese); application materials will be reviewed by the admission committee. 2. Language Requirement： (C) Minimum Chinese proficiency：TOCFL score level 3 or New HSK score level 3 ; or certificate(s) indicating a minimum of 480 hours of Chinese learning in Taiwan (or a minimum of 960 hours abroad).
3.外國學生註冊時，新生應檢附已於國外投保自入境當日起至少 6 個月效期之醫療及意外保險，已在 臺學生應檢附我國全民健康保險等相關保險證明文件。前項國外之保險證明應經我國駐外館處驗證 。
4.外國學生入學後，須申請外僑居留證(ARC)。新生應秋季班於該年 10 月 31 日(春季班則於該年 3 月 31 日)前將 ARC 影本繳交至國際事務處僑外生與陸生事務組備查。
(三)每一學年自 8 月 1 日始至翌年 7 月 31 日止，第一學期約每年 9 月中旬開始至 1 月中旬結束，第二學期 約翌年 2 月中旬開始至 6 月中旬結束。
(1) All admitted students must reply to accept the offer, complete the new student survey and download the NSYSU Letter of Acceptance before due date. The admission will be given to applicants on the waiting list if admitted students fail to reply before due date.
(2) Students with NSYSU Letter of Acceptance must submit the following documents upon registration on semester start date:
a.The Highest-Level diploma and transcript in Chinese or English authenticated by the R.O.C. Embassies, Consulate Offices, Missions abroad or by other Notary Institutes authorized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, R.O.C in the country of the issuing university. (These documents will be returned).
b.Students graduated from a Taiwanese university must submit diploma and transcripts in Chinese and they are not required for further authentication.
c.All students are required to provide proof of personal health insurance or proof of National Health Insurance (NHI). (At the time of registration a new international student shall present proof of a medical and injury insurance policy which is valid for at least 6 months from the date the student enters Taiwan). Please be aware that foreign personal health insurance certificate must be authenticated by the R.O.C. Embassy, Consulate Office, or Taipei Economic & Culture Office in the country which the student resides.
d.All students are required to acquire "Alien Resident Certificate" (ARC) and submit a copy (both side) to the Office of International Affairs before October 31st, 2019(for Fall Semester) or March 31st, 2020 for Spring Semester).
(3) Academic year: August 1st ~ July 31st
Fall semester: Mid-September ~ Mid-January
Spring semester: Mid-February ~ Mid-June
(4)All students should complete registration accordingly. Failure to complete registration procedure is regarded as forfeiting admitted status.
(5)Students who completed five-year high school must take extra credits and subject in accordance with respective department graduation requirements.
Note: If the submitted documents be found forged, fraudulent or altered, etc., students’ admitted status will be cancelled or students’ registered status will be revoked; no degree certificate will be given.
7、中國語文能力 Chinese Language Proficiency
申請人如中國語文能力較差無法隨班聽課者，得自費於本校華語中心研習。相關資訊請直接向該中心洽詢 ，電話:+886-7-5252000 轉 3031 或 email@example.com。
Application who are unable to maintain good standing in course work due to language difficulties will be encouraged to take Chinese language courses at his/her own expense at the Chinese Language Centre, NSYSU. For more information, please contact the Chinese Language Centre at +886-7-525-2000 ext. 3031. or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
※Bachelor’s programs are all taught in Chinese, applicants need to fulfill required Chinese language proficiency.
來臺辦理入學簽證相關事宜，申請人請自行洽詢中華民國外交部領事事務局，網址為 http://www.boca.gov.tw/ ，聯絡電話：+886-2-2343-2888，傳真：+886-2-2343-2968。
Applicants with any questions regarding visa should contact the Bureau of Consular Affairs under the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (website: https://www.boca.gov.tw/mp-2.html; Tel: +886-2-2343-2888).
外國學生得依「國立中山大學外國學生獎學金辦法」於線上申請入學時，一併提出申請。詳細資訊請參詳 本處網頁 http://oia.nsysu.edu.tw/files/11-1328-16279.php?Lang=en。外國學生得依規定申請「臺灣獎學金及 華語文獎學金」，相關資訊請洽中華民國駐各國大使館、領事館或代表處。
Applicants may apply for “NSYSU Scholarship” when applying for admission. For more details, please visit the website http://oia.nsysu.edu.tw/files/11-1328-16279.php?Lang=en.
Applicants may apply for "Taiwan Scholarship and Huayu Enrichment Scholarship". For more details, please contact your local ROC embassies, consulates, representative offices or their branch offices.
10、工讀機會Part-Time Job Opportunities
學生入學後(須拿到正式學生證和居留證)，即可申請工作證並於校內、外申請工讀機會。工讀時間 1 週最 多 20 小時（不含寒暑假），並依規定於每年 5 月時，申報所得稅。外國人來臺工作相關規定詳參「雇主聘 僱外國人許可及管理辦法」。
Degree students with student ARC and full student ID card are eligible to apply for work permit for both on- and off-campus jobs. International students may work up to 20 hours per week, with the exception of summer and winter vacations. Foreigners working in Taiwan are required to file an income tax in May each year. Details concerning foreigners working in Taiwan are specified in the “Regulations on the Permission and Administration of the Employment of Foreign Workers” at http://law.moj.gov.tw/Eng/LawClass/LawContent.aspx?PCODE=N0090027.
(一)108 學年度申請本校秋季班就讀之外國學生申請日期自 2019 年 1 月 15 日起；春季班於 2019 年 8 月 1 日起，應備文件及相關規定應以中華民國教育部網站公布之最新「外國學生來臺就學辦法」之規定為 準，請申請者隨時查閱教育部網站（網址：https://www.edu.tw/）及本校網站。
(1)Application period for Fall 2019 Admission for international students begins on January 15th, 2019 (For Spring 2019 Semester, it begins on August 1st, 2019). Required documents and related regulations are specified in the “MOE Regulations Regarding International Students Undertaking Studies in Taiwan”.
(2) Applications received after the deadline will not be accepted and not be considered for admission. Applicants alone are solely responsible if incomplete items delays in admission process. All documents submitted with the 9 application will not be returned regardless of applicant’s admission status. Please keep personal copy for future reference.
(3)The admission process of international students is stipulated by the “MOE Regulations Regarding International Students Undertaking Studies in Taiwan” (Note: for more information, please visit the Ministry of Education website: http://english.moe.gov.tw/).
(4)Once official admission announcement has been made, admitted international students must submit the required documents before the deadline. Applicants who have not confirmed by deadline will be regarded as to forfeit their admitted status, and the admission will be given to applicants on the waiting list.