- If one is abroad due to short-term exchange or other academic purposes, the scholarship will be discontinued during being abroad and there will be no extension of the scholarship status period.
- Once registration is completed, excluding winter and summer breaks, if awardee is absent from the school for over a month, one’s scholarship will be discontinued for the absent month. If awardee is absent for 2 consecutive months, the scholarship will be cancelled. If the absence is due to special occasions, the student should actively provide related documents to OIA for scholarship recovery approval.
- If one applies admission deferral or temporary leave (suspension), the scholarship will be automatically cancelled.
- For PhD awardees, the scholarship will be cancelled due to change of advisor.
- If one is with full-time job status, working ARC, permanent residence and the event was verified, the scholarship will be automatically cancelled.
- If one violates any NSYSU school regulations and receive admonitions or demerits, the scholarship will be automatically cancelled starting from the next month of the happening affair.
- If new students as awardees register for enrollment after the semester starting day, fall semester enrolled ones will not receive September scholarship; spring semester enrolled ones will not receive February scholarship.
- If new students as awardees register for enrollment in the next month of the semester starting month and the date is over 15th, the scholarship will not be delivered at the extant month.
- If one’s graduation, temporary leave (suspension), or dropout occurs over the 15th of the extant month, scholarship will be delivered in full amount.